Acivilate places the tools for success in the hands of the client. Empowering our offender population to succeed builds confidence and reduces dependency on case managers.
Here’s how Pokket can help:
Prisons: Inreach and Import through ReferralsInmates need to be prepared and supported in reentry, now more than ever
- Inmates can execute digital referrals on tablets with your outside provider partners
- Once connected, offender and provider collaborate through reentry plans, messaging, appointments and document-sharing
- Only those providers you select can join network; ensuring integrity of care and accountability
- Interactions are paperless and archived. No contraband! No virus!
- Scan in discharge packets to handle less paper
Video Visits: NEW in SeptemberBody language cues are crucial to assessing your clients: video makes this possible
- Appointments can be video visits between participants and case managers
- Secure, encrypted and compliant with audit logs for contact reporting
- Simple to use, nothing to download
- Remote home inspections, curfew checks, remote office visits
- Front and rear camera to see person and surroundings
- System detects and reports when unsuccessful attempts are made to connect
Self-SufficiencyPokket is designed to help participants move towards self sufficiency by contributing to their own plan.
- Increases buy-in
- Participant begins to learn or re-discover important executive management skills
- The more work the participant does, the less work the case manager has to do - reducing staff burnout
- The better the client self-manages, the more likely they are to graduate from supervision Pokket is an early warning system for agents
- See when the client is falling behind
- Intervene to get them back on track, before a challenge becomes a crisis